8.9.09

NOTHING BUT A CHASE

they say good girls are the ones who write diaries, and that bad girls don't find time to write. so what're you trying to say? what does that make me?

I never actually realized how important opinions are. I had an interview last Thursday and I remember the manager asking me how hard I would fight to win over an argument about an opinion. My answer was ridiculou I choked. But for real.. who knew how our aspects on life can have an affect on not only yourself but everyone else? Everyone else who knows how to listen, anyway. I mean why does it feel like everyone has to enjoy the things I do and have the same taste as me just to prevent bickering? Why can't we all just put our opinions aside and put ourselves in the opponents shoes? It's called calm compromise. Maybe we'll see why there's so much shit going on in the world or maybe we'll see what we already know.