7.9.09

WORN OUT

You know.. maybe it's not so bad. For the first time in so long I've decided to live long without those wutchamacall it? Oh right. Guys. It's just.. I judge relationships and I judge couples upon appearance and I guess some situations. I find it wrong because you never exactly know what's going on between other couples. Everything from how much they do truly care about each other, what the real reasons are to why they're together, we never really know. We assume and I don't want to do that anymore. You know, love is big to me. Too big for winnipeg to understand. I don't want one of those relationships where I have to put on a show for anyone. I guess I could admit that I did find one of those connections.. and I did blow it. But you know. Life goes on and life's full of surprises. I'm just waiting for that day where I get swept off my feet.. I don't really enjoy the thought of learning or adapting to someone. I want legit, right in front of my face chemistry. I want to feel inferior towards someone. I've tried too many approaches it all makes sense to me now. So much sense where I can commit to not committing. I'm basically declaring ME being SINGLE FOR GOOD.

Blow my mind away, I'd like to see you try.

Aside from that. Summer is officially over. Pretty unreal huh? I get this totally different feeling now. As if summer isn't over mainly because I ain't got shit to do anymore since everyone's busy making something out of their lives unlike myself. THAT I'm disappointed in. But I'm trying, just not hard enough. I hope I hit rock bottom soon I'm desperate for the real world. Overall summer has been good. Rocky here and there but when is life ever perfect?