27.7.09

DELUSIONAL

i remember having this deep conversation with my mom about how i'm just like my brothers. i can totally relate to her because she's right. i am outgoing, i don't care, and i'm rude. but i don't wanna run into a different topic. aside from the fact that we're pretty clever, prefers simple over fancy, and kinda shy kinda not. we have this similarity where.. we remember almost everything. i remember everything from who said what to the most memorable and painful moments. heartbreaks were the worst. when we both cried for comfort we'd reminisce on her past even if i wasn't involved and she'd hold me from the back when i'd tell her how dysfunctional i felt when some idiot hurt me. that gut feeling where you want to turn up a good ol throw back track and purposely remind yourself how painful that experience was will never run away. i am most def long gone over it. but that sack full feeling of sadness and happiness feels so good. it's just that feeling that never lets ya down, you know

one of my good lost homies i've known forever called me yesterday. trying to get all the good and bad feed back from me on how my life's been. so i spill hoping it'd keep him entertained and holy mother did it ever. i got all these comments on how different i am and how big of a disappointment i was to him. but don't be quick to judge because he got mad at me and hung up. then called me back an hour later apologizing because he realized that I'M GROWING UP. ha ha suck a.

how often do you get that feeling where you know you're doing something wrong yet you avoid the thought of caring? mainly because that feelings too good to let go of? and why must i always look at whats good than to notice whats not just so i can make myself believe that he's just as great as i want him to be? whats with all these rhetorical questions? like what the fuck?