3.9.09

JOE IS MY ULTIMATE THROW BACK

Wow. So much has happened from the last time I've been on this. Everything from under the roof issues, lying men, and the summer finale's. I can't believe how time flew by so quick! I've been working on my procrastination whereas I just had an interview today. I honestly think I won't get it. I got asked the most random questions about personal experiences that I definitely didn't anticipate. But whatever, shit happens, I just gaver ha. I'm so drawn by life right now. Everything that's been happening lately obviously has an affect on me both bad and good. Just waiting for that day where I can chill back, breathe and calmly admit that ITS ALL GOOD.

You still got the best of me. You still have that open position where you can come around, and I won't even hesitate to take you back. Scratch that. NEXT