14.9.09

BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT

Lay out a piece of paper and write down all the shit in your life that's complicating. Stick your head in between your knees and breathe. Now think of the outcome.. Think about everything that could come out of this. Think positive man. Under the roof issues. Every night since my boy Mark "passed away" I've been praying on the regular regardless I'm wasted or not. I always do.. always reminding God that whether this issue breaks or makes me, let it all be worth it in the end. So what's the point in dwelling now? Just chill. Let Go and let God. The passing of Jay. He's in a better place now right? But that's not really what hurts me the most. It's more of his family, his real close friends that have to deal with this. That's what hurts. Seeing the struggles and the pain. It's like a good long healthy relationship.. when it's over. It's like death. And now you know.. LOVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.