13.7.09

YUH

now lets see, how many times have i truly felt good? i mean theres the "this individual definately makes me feel good. emotionally, mentally and physically, this muthafucka makes me feel so.. ugh.. good." and then the "that was a good run. i'm so hot. time to fresh rest and call my bros." and theres the "yuh." i'm YUH. i'm so yuh. do you get me? i can go for a strut right now, close my eyes and let the night breeze brush through my hair. that's the best feeling. that feeling where i've grown so much and the breeze is just so timeless and i can just kick it and feel good about the shit i just went through. when it hurts it's so painful, when you're healed it feels good but when you're yuh - it's amazing.

now lets see, how many times have i truly felt good? ha. whose counting ;)