16.6.09

IF YOU POP MY BOTTLE ALL THEM OTHER MODELS GUN HATE ME


the years coming to an end and i haven't shed a single tear about how high school is officially dun zo!. i'm kind of afraid of how hard rock bottom will hurt. speaking of tears and pain i'm getting surgery on my right ear mother ugh. i cried shitless at my appointment today because my doctor told me that i'll be suffering through this week including the weekend. i had my anglais exam today and my head was throbbing like a mo fuh. the minute i walked out i bursted into tears.. again. i'm a cry baby big woop wanna fight about it? :( yeah okay issue here issue there. forget that.. even though i'm literally living off meds i'll be temporarily healthy for grad. meaning.. GOOD TIMES HERE WE ROLL.! stoked? yes, very.

hey there bad habit
when will the sherades end? i can't keep believing that we'll change or i'll wind up dead. oh and mission accomplished.. regardless of what ever happened we both promised to slow this friendship down once you fixed it. well you fixed it. thank you. i love you. for that